Thank you to everyone who made the Health and Wellbeing Event, held in association with WPPC, Land Securities and London Bridge Hospital, such a great success last night.
Many of the larger companies of Victoria came and had access to expert consultant specialists: Ms Cathy Spencer-Smith FRCP, Mr Amit Amin FRCS, Mr Andy Richards FRCS, Mr Owen-Johnstone FRCS, Alex Montgomery FRCS, and Mr Zameer Shah FRCS. Also, the WPPC team and occupational health doctors, Dr Ash Thakore and Dr Susan Rankine from Victoria Medical Centre. The event at 62 Buckingham Gate, organised by Clare Fone, saw guests offered massages as well as:
- Pilates, Yoga and Mindfulness techniquesshown by Monica Halper
- Nutritional advice by Natalia Traxel
- Personal training tips by Jim Robertson
- The Chartered physiotherapists taught guests a few tricks of the trade!
- Food and drinks by Leon, the nutritiously healthy food chain.
- Humanscale, the designers and manufacturers of ergonomic furniture presented the standing desk and moulded chair.
- Hotel Chocolat provided 70% cocoa chocolate tasting.
- Sarah Gillmore, Personal Stylist and Colour Consultant offered advice
- Juliet Glaves provided a stunning floral display.